Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blue Steel: The Double Dragon - Derek Zoolander Connection

Above: The guy from Double Dragon III The Rosetta Stone as he appears on the game`s label.

Now look at:
Derek Zoolander flashing his patented Blue Steel look.

Uncanny.

Also:
And:
That Hansel is so hot right now.

Conclusion: Double Dragon III is intended as an allegorical representation of the rough and tumble real world of male models. Not the kind of thing you see in public, but the actual gritty parts - the walk offs in abandoned Members Only warehouses, the assassination of Micronesian dudes, the orgies with Finnish dwarves and Maori tribesmen and, last but by no means least: breakdance fighting.

Class dismissed.

10 comments:

  1. Okay, that was both random... and thoroughly amusing - thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks. I thought it was time for something completely different;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud, I'll never see DD3 the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kiddo. I won`t either:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I play the various fighting games, but i think Blue Steel: The Double Dragon better to play. There are different fighters players can use to play this game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love posts like this one, even when they involve Ben Stiller ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, yes I have a friend who can`t stand Ben Stiller either. I`m on the fence about him myself. There are a lot of his films I can`t stand, but I loved Zoolander so much that it almost makes up for all that other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chortle! I am also a Zoolander fan :) Ben Stiller is mostly pretty good in my opinion. He doesn't often show it but he's a good actor too. I love Owen Wilson though, he frequently collaborates with my favourite director, Wes Anderson :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too, Zoolander is one of my all time favorite comedies. It just has so many laugh out loud moments. I like Owen Wilson a lot when he is in Wes Anderson movies too, though he has unfortunately been appearing in some mediocre stuff recently so he is no longer in my `I will watch a movie just because he is in it` group of actors (though that Midnight in Paris was very good).

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant! ^^ love that movie :D

    ReplyDelete